Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's been a while...

It seems like forever since I posted a blog. I have been so busy over the last 2 weeks that I don't know which way is the right way.Lets see here's how it's been for the Kunz's.

Sun - 12/14 - We had a family dinner as Joey's cousins were in town
Mon - 12/15 - I had my SLIC (smart ladies investment club) Christmas dinner
Tue - 12/16 - Nothing a quite night at home
Wed - 12/17 - Christmas dinner with Joey's family for the cousins in town
Thur - 12/18 - Joey's 32nd birthday! - The late night call that Joey's Dad was sick and 911 had been called and our rush to the hospital with the breaking news that Joey's dad had passed away
Fri - 12/19 - Family making funeral arrangements
Sat & Sun - 12/20 & 21 - Family time
Mon - 12/22 - My Father in Laws funeral
Tue - 12/23 - A little normal time
Wed - 1224 - Christmas Eve - Mass and Joey's family Christmas dinner
Thur - 12/25 - CHRISTMAS - the whole day home
Fri - 12/26 - returning some Christmas items

So now you can see how busy I have been. It' nuts.. But hopefully things will start to settle down and I will post more. I promise...

Now it's time to start planning New Years Eve!

No comments: