Thursday, November 20, 2008

5 Weeks from today is Christmas..

Holly COW! Where has the year gone. I can't believe it's already Christmas time again. I have started my shopping but haven't done a whole lot. I need to get busy my problem is I don't know what to get Benjamin. It's so hard he's 3.5 and wants to play baseball so bad. He wants Santa to bring him a Baseball Glove, Bat and Bat/Ball Bag... My problem is how do you know what size to get the Glove and Bat in if he is not there to "try" them out. These would be awesome present since (1) he wants them and (2) we get to sign him up for T-ball come January/February. I don't know who is more excited him or me.

So here's my question to you out there. What can I get my 3.5 year old son who is into: Baseball, Monster Trucks and Mickey Mouse..

No comments: