Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been MIA for 2 Days now sorry...

Monday was back to work and my Monthly meeting of SLIC which stands for Smart Ladies Investment Club. It's an investment club for women. We meet on the 3rd Monday of the month, everyone throws in money with a min of $ 25.00 a month, we discuss stocks and then we buy them. Right now all the "GOOD" stocks are on Sell! Which I have yet figure out if that is a good thing or a bad thing. So that's why I wasn't here on Monday.

Tuesday I got a call from my husband around Lunch time that there was a Family Emergency with this aunt. So I had to leave work and help them. The energency was packing up her apartment and moving her out and she had to be out by 8pm. Boy that was a mess. Thank goodness for my Mom & Dad they kept Benjamin for us so we didn't have to worry about him. It was after 10 when we got home last night.

So that's where I've been and I'm gonna try to do better. I want to get involved on the Momdot Blog party. Maybe I'll be able to do day 6 tonight.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: