Saturday, November 15, 2008

When was the last... Taken from Momdot

When was the last time you saw a movie in a theatre?
We saw Madagascar last weekend. It was a cute movie. Benjamin, Joey & I had Popcorn and Cokes. I will say that AMC theaters has much better Popcorn then Tinseltown where we were.

When was the last time you had dinner without your children?
I can't remember the last time Joey & I went out to dinner without Benjamin. I'm thinking the next time will be the first weekend in December when we have our MMJax (Mustang Club) Christmas party.

When as the last time you bought yourself some new clothes?
Back in early October. I needed some shirts that were long sleeve or 3/4 legnth for work. I also bought a pair of jeans.

When was the last time you called a friend?
I called Wendy on Thursday after work. I've talked to other friends since then but I was returning their original call. I mainly call Wendy every day after work. Wendy's my Best Friend and my son's Godmother. She lives in Augusta, GA and we don't see each other all the time but we sure do talk. - Which we need to plan a trip I need to see her, her husband Jeff and their son Justin. We haven't seen each other since April.

When was the last time you relaxed?
Last Saturday. Benjamin and I did NOTHING. We stayed home all day. Joey had a few yards to do then he went out to our friend Joe's house to help put Jack's new motor in his Mustang. He ended up not getting home until after 11

When was the last time you baked something.
Its been a while. I need to make some cupcakes or cakes. I have everything to do it, it's just doing it.

1 comment:

Haasiegirl said...

your silly tracy! Make sure you play our blog party this week because it sends traffic back out.

:-)

trisha